Apple finally did it. No more expectations. iPad 3,new iPad, new iPad 3, call it whatever, is out in the market. It seems like this new Ipad is breaking sales records since its release on March the 16. People have been lining up in droves to put their hands on the tablet's gorgeous display and explore what it has to offer them and that iPad 2 does not have.
iPad 3 looks like iPad2 but with a remarkable overhaul on the innards. The obvious question that clients have is what makes it different from iPad2 ? There is a Retina Display that gives a crispy look, an updated a5x processor bringing quad-core graphics and a 5MP camera on the rear AND a VGA sensor on the front and the long awaited iOS 5.1. These are the main additions that the new iPad has brought about.
Let us have a look of its overall specs:
Here is a list of the main features that iPad3 offers to its users:
- It is 60g heavier than the previous iPad
- It has a 9.7 inch screen with 1536 x 2048
- It has curved edges, oleophobic scracth-proof glass and aluminium chassis
- It runs iOS 5.1
- It delivers a stunning Retina Display and A5X chip
- It supports 4G LTE
- Its battery life can go up to 10 hours
- It has a rear camera labeled ' isight' that features 5 megapixels and includes face detection, white balance, and an infrared filter with advanced optics.
- It is also outfitted with auto-foucs, video stabilization and full 1080 HD video recording.
- It has a keyboard that is fitted with a new microphone button, which records whatever you say out loud and dictates your words into text in seconds.