The New iPad or iPad 3 has been now in the market for almost two weeks. It is really making a huge sale for Apple even though it does not have a major upgrade from iPad2. I think people are predisposed to buy anything new Apple releases even if it is new just in shape.
Anyway here in The Best of Mobile Technology we help our readers make better choices when it comes to buying mobile gadgets, and via covering the details and characteristics about each appliance we hope that you can be able to take the right shopping decision. Today we are going to compare iPad2 to the New iPad to see the differences in specs and performance too.
Here are the features that iPad2 offers to its readers
- It is 241mm tall, 186 mm wide and 8.6 mm thick
- It weights 680 grams ( 80 grams lighter than the first iPad )
- It has a 9.7 inch and 1024x768 pixels
- It runs iOS 4.3
- It has both a rear and front camera
- AT&T and Verizon 3G
- Video capture quality is 720p
- WiFi: 802,11 abg and n
- Memory : 16, 32 and 64 GB
- It is available both in white and black color
Here are the features that the New iPad offers to its readers
Watch this video to see this difference between iPad2 and the New iPad in action